Loveland's Farmers Market to be at "Night on the Town" | Arts & Culture
In addition to the regular location for the City of Loveland Farmers Market held on Sundays at Fairgrounds Park, it will also be joining the “Night on the Town” events in downtown Loveland for the following dates:
June 8th, July 13th, August 10th, and September 14th, from 6:00-9:00pm.
Please look for the Farmers Market on June 8th at Thompson Plaza (at the corner of Lincoln & 4th Street), July 13th and September 14th to be at the Old Feed & Grain parking lot, and August 10th near the Loveland Museum/Gallery.
For further details, please visit the Farmers Market webpage HERE.
Top Loveland Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Julie Andrews delivers commencement address at CU
- Man threatens student with scissors during attempted sex assault at CU Boulder
- Suspect arrested in series of CU Boulder credit card thefts
- CU Boulder police respond to possible hit-and-run; arrest man holding knife
- Wife of former CU Boulder coach Bill McCartney dies
- Four Times Around the World for Weld County Public Works Last Winter
- Weld County Launches "Discover Weld" Web Site
- Weld County Highlights Projects During Ad Valorem Check Presentation
- 2 injured in Greeley after truck crashes into UNC dorm
- Teacher who got pregnant after affair with student given jail time