COLT announces route changes | Transportation
City of Loveland Transit (COLT) is announcing new route changes beginning June 6. From that date forward, City buses will provide service to Rocky Mountain Avenue and the Promenade Shops as well as to Denver Avenue and First Street.
Service times on Saturdays will also change. After June 6, service will begin at 8:48 a.m. and end at 5:48 p.m.
Route names will change from their current color names—Blue, Orange etc.—to numbered routes. Blue will become the 100 Route, Green the 200 and Orange the 300 Route. Route maps are posted on the COLT webpage at www.cityofloveland.org.
These changes are being instituted in order to provide the best possible and most efficient service to COLT riders, and are in accordance with service goals stated in the 2009 City Strategic Transit Plan.
For more information call 962-2700.
From the City of Loveland
Upcoming Events near Loveland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Funeral director found guilty of stealing $13,589 from Weld County
- First flu death of season reported in Colorado
- Greeley warns of fake water tester gaining access to people’s homes
- Greeley-Evans School Board Honors Migrant Christmas Fiesta
- Animal group’s undercover video alleges animal cruelty at calf facility