COLT announces route changes | Transportation
City of Loveland Transit (COLT) is announcing new route changes beginning June 6. From that date forward, City buses will provide service to Rocky Mountain Avenue and the Promenade Shops as well as to Denver Avenue and First Street.
Service times on Saturdays will also change. After June 6, service will begin at 8:48 a.m. and end at 5:48 p.m.
Route names will change from their current color names—Blue, Orange etc.—to numbered routes. Blue will become the 100 Route, Green the 200 and Orange the 300 Route. Route maps are posted on the COLT webpage at www.cityofloveland.org.
These changes are being instituted in order to provide the best possible and most efficient service to COLT riders, and are in accordance with service goals stated in the 2009 City Strategic Transit Plan.
For more information call 962-2700.
From the City of Loveland
Upcoming Events near Loveland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WELD COUNTY AND ANADARKO PARTNER TO BRING WATER TO WATTENBERG
- Support overwhelms family after Ashley Fallis death investigation reopened
- 6-year-old Greeley boy’s dream comes true via Make-A-Wish
- Congressman Polis Pledges Support for North I-25 Coalition
- Evans Thanks Weld County with Award For Assistance During Flood
- Large stack of railroad ties burns in Longmont; 2 in custody for questioning
- Police search for homeless suspect in stabbing at Longmont gas station
- Woman reported missing from Longmont found dead
- Police investigate who provided alcohol to teens after drunk girl hospitalized
- Teen girl found in limo drunk, passed out at 14-year-old’s party