COLT announces route changes | Transportation
City of Loveland Transit (COLT) is announcing new route changes beginning June 6. From that date forward, City buses will provide service to Rocky Mountain Avenue and the Promenade Shops as well as to Denver Avenue and First Street.
Service times on Saturdays will also change. After June 6, service will begin at 8:48 a.m. and end at 5:48 p.m.
Route names will change from their current color names—Blue, Orange etc.—to numbered routes. Blue will become the 100 Route, Green the 200 and Orange the 300 Route. Route maps are posted on the COLT webpage at www.cityofloveland.org.
These changes are being instituted in order to provide the best possible and most efficient service to COLT riders, and are in accordance with service goals stated in the 2009 City Strategic Transit Plan.
For more information call 962-2700.
From the City of Loveland
Upcoming Events near Loveland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New Boulder leash regulations rankle dog owners
- Alleged Lyons pharmacy robber convinced to turn herself in
- Eagles on St. Vrain Creek put flood repairs on bridge on hold
- CU Boulder to close campus to all but faculty, staff, students on 4/20
- CU football player arrested after alleged assault on woman, officer
- Man arrested after holding baby hostage in Greeley standoff
- Greeley man sentenced to prison for child sex assault, child pornography
- I-25 COALITION MEETS WITH GARDNER TO DISCUSS CONCERNS WITH CDOT PLANS FOR CORRIDOR
- COMMISSIONERS HOST OPEN HOUSE FOR NEW WELD COUNTY REGIONAL COMMUNICATIONS CENTER
- Weld County Initiates Small Business Incentive Program
- Man who died in fiery Longmont crash remembered at vigil
- Police: Victims walk away with minor injuries after crash with semi
- Report: 2nd teen dies following weekend stabbing at Longmont party
- BCSO: Man shot by deputies drew handgun, but weapon jammed
- Longmont home explosion caused by hash oil extraction, police say